Head of Customer Success
You will be joining a rapidly growing company at a very exciting time.
Surfly is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager who has proved several years of success as a CSM and now is ready for the next step in their career. You are a collaborator by nature with a fine mix of skills based around communication, persistence, empathy and understanding. You will be responsible for laying the foundations of our Customer Success team and scaling it as we grow. As you will be the only Customer Success person for now, you will be a self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves, be proactive and create Surfly fans around the world!
- Help establish a strong customer centric culture in Surfly and create a strong Customer Success strategy
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Technical teams to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of Surfly to end users and managers, as well as post go-live support. You will be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 25 holidays and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- ability to participate in a stock-option plan
- Paid holiday leave
- Tax benefits for foreign employees
- 90% of salary when ill (Dutch rules apply)
- Nice office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- Reimbursement of costs for conferences etc.
- Work permits for non European Union citizens based on our status as “kenniswerkgever”
- 4+ years customer success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience in software and/or web technology companies (specifically chat, videochat or contact center technologies)
- Specific vertical experience including insurance, financial services, tech, telco, BPO is a plus
- Fast growth, startup experience strongly preferred
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team
- Language skills welcome (German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch)