Head of Customer Success
Surfly is based in Amsterdam and the global market leader for co-browsing technology, powering in-person online experiences for more than 100,000 users and over 2 million sessions per year. Leading organizations use Surfly to upgrade existing Phone, Chat and Email channels with in-person online co-browsing experiences, resulting in greater customer satisfaction that exceed expectations. Following an easy setup, organizations can humanize existing interactions across all channels, systems and departments.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing company. We've experienced strong growth and success in international markets and recently closed a round of financing to fund the next chapter of growth 🚀
Who we are looking for:
Surfly is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager who has several years of proven success as a CSM and is ready for the next chapter in their career. You are a collaborator by nature with a fine mix of skills based around communication, persistence, empathy and understanding. You will be responsible for laying the foundations of our Customer Success team and scaling it as we grow into new international markets. As you will be the only Customer Success person initially, you will be a self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves, be proactive and create Surfly fans around the world!
- Help establish a strong customer centric culture in Surfly and create a strong Customer Success strategy
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Technical teams to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of Surfly to end users and managers, as well as post go-live support. You will be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- A shiny new MacBook Pro
- Work with an exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues
- Swanky new office in the centre of Amsterdam - fussball table and free lunches included
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- Rest up with 25 holidays per year and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings
- 4+ years customer success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience in software and/or web technology companies (specifically chat, videochat or contact center technologies)
- Specific vertical experience including insurance, financial services, tech, telco, BPO is a plus
- Fast growth, startup experience strongly preferred
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team
- Language skills welcome (German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch)