Lead UI/UX Designer
Surfly is an Amsterdam-based global market leader for co-browsing technology, powering in-person online experiences for more than 100,000 users and over 2 million sessions per year. Leading organizations use Surfly to upgrade existing Phone, Chat and Email channels with in-person online co-browsing experiences, resulting in greater customer satisfaction that exceed expectations. Following an easy setup, organizations can humanize existing interactions across all channels, systems and departments.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a fast growing company. We've experienced strong growth and success in international markets and recently closed a round of financing to fund the next chapter of growth 🚀
We are looking for a highly motivated UI/UX designer who can take ownership of the whole UI design process of Surfly co-browsing solution. You will work with the development team and business representatives, optimizing the existing user flows as well as designing new features and interactions.
Our team is small, but each of us is an expert in the corresponding field. This means that you will have a great impact on the end result, but it also means that you'll need to own your thing: the whole Surfly team will rely on you in driving all UI/UX-related projects.
As a Lead UI/UX Designer you will:
- Gather requirements for upcoming new features and design new user flows
- Work out different user sc enarios for various use-cases of our solutions
- Design graphical interface elements for co-browsing UI, as well as the admin dashboard app
- Process the requirements into UI mockups ready for implementation
- Identify usability and accessibility problems of the current solution, and propose improvements
- Measure the success of UX iterations to back up further decisions
- Maintain a consistent design language throughout all our user interfaces
- Help build the business process to efficiently deliver UI changes to the clients
- Collaborate with management and engineering representatives throughout the whole process
- Occasionally communicate with clients for gathering feedback and feature requests
- A shiny new MacBook Pro
- Work with an exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues
- Swanky new office in the centre of Amsterdam - fussball table and free lunches included
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- Rest up with 25 holidays per year and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX designer of web applications
- Portfolio of design projects
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Ability to work independently and driving the projects forward
- Pragmatic approach, focused on delivery
- Good communication skills to seek consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Living in the Netherlands, or willing to move in a short notice