Marketing Content Writer
Surfly is a high-growth and award-winning Amsterdam-based start-up building interaction middleware that can share, secure and transform web experiences. We help our clients thrive in the era of digital transformation and remote product / service distribution, especially in highly regulated industries.
Our flagship product, co-browsing, enables leading organizations to enhance their customers’ journey in a fast and intuitive way. With features like video chat, secure document signing, PDF document completion, and file sharing, our powerful technology and API first approach enables our customers to innovate faster and create collaborative online experiences where both parties can take control and feel like they are sitting side-by-side. This is a very exciting time to be joining a fast growing company experiencing strong growth and success in international markets.
Who we are looking for:
Surfly is looking for a marketing content writer, ideally with a technical background, to produce engaging, persuasive content and messaging. Equally adept at creating long and short copy, you will be absolutely passionate about content as your daily workload will cover the entire content marketing mix from blog and social media posts, email copy and web banners through to thought leadership pieces, web content, whitepapers, webinar content, case studies, news stories, videos, and more.
Day to day, you will:
Produce creative and compelling content
- Contribute blogs, web copy, customer case studies and assets for a range of audiences
- Translate technical requirements into engaging digestible formats
- Align with marketing and sales teams to ensure a consistent, coherent voice
- Ensure all deadlines are met as and when needed
Curate and edit existing content
- Manage existing content and ensure they are both accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure content is aligned to latest industry trends
- Editing and proof-read content written by other team members
- Provide collateral for marketing campaigns
- Passionate: creative, expressive and engaging in your writing
- Creative: think outside the box and have the skills to explain why
- Ambitious: used to breaking down complex subjects and making them accessible
- A shiny new MacBook Pro
- Work with an exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues
- Swanky new office in the centre of Amsterdam - foosball table and free lunches included
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- Rest up with 25 holidays per year and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings
- Proven proficiency in B2B technology writing, particularly enterprise cloud and/or web collaboration
- Produce clear, concise copy that presents business value propositions, detailed technical architecture, and product/service solution information
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex systems and technologies and clearly explain them to a wide range of audiences, which may include technical decision makers, business decision makers, or developers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete assigned work successfully and on deadline
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software package (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)