The office manager will assist the entire team with their office logistics.
- Manage all facilities in the office, from organizing cleaners to weekly ordering supplies.
- Be the go-to person for office operations like maintenance, mail, supplies, equipment.
- Organize schedules, meetings, and appointments.
- Make sure the bookkeeping is up-to-date.
- Keep a record of procurements and pay bills when due.
- Ensure that all purchases are in budget and approved by a senior member.
- Build long-lasting relationships with our suppliers, vendors, service providers.
- Ad-hoc administrate when needed.
- arranging hotels and transportation
- assist in the organization of the Insurtech Amsterdam and WebCore Meetups
- Keep the office up-to-date with policies
- 25 holidays and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- ability to participate in a stock-option plan
- Paid holiday leave
- 90% of salary when ill (Dutch rules apply)
- Nice office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- A proven track record of handling a variety of administrative tasks.
- Sound knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English