Partner Director (North America)
Working @ Surfly
Surfly is a high-growth and award-winning Amsterdam-based start-up building interaction middleware that can share, secure and transform web experiences. We help our clients thrive in the era of digital transformation and remote product / service distribution, especially in highly regulated industries.
Our flagship product, co-browsing, enables leading organizations to enhance their customers’ journey in a fast and intuitive way. With features like video chat, secure document signing, PDF document completion, and file sharing, our powerful technology and API first approach enables our customers to innovate faster and create collaborative online experiences where both parties can take control and feel like they are sitting side-by-side.
Who we are looking for:
We are searching for an experienced Partner Director who is a self-starter, hands-on and an expert relationship builder. You will be based in the US (ideally East Coast) and your responsibilities will be building on our Partner Program, together with our partners, while developing strong relationships, growing our market footprint in North America and driving revenue and growth. You will facilitate alignment between partner organizations and our teams to develop objectives, strategies and manage them throughout the partner lifecycle. You will always have a focus on further developing our partners whilst identifying new opportunities in both existing and new partner accounts. With your extensive knowledge in the contact center space you have a solid network and understanding of what it takes to build strong alliances with the likes of NICE inContact, Vonage, Cicso and AWS. Experience with high-growth startups would be preferred but not necessary. You are comfortable with speaking with a technical audience and have knowledge of CPaaS, chat, video chat and related web technologies.
Helping to develop and implement a channel sales strategy in North America to meet monthly revenue quotaGrow our existing alliances with NICE inContact, Vonage, Cisco and AWSDeveloping and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partnersAbility to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff - onboarding sessionsCollaborate with Marketing and Support to create compelling partner materialHelp create a world class Partner Program Implement technologies that can help improve our parter successAbility to use analytical skills to analyze KPIs to determine the health of a channel partner relationship
Maintain operational and CRM excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting
- A shiny new MacBook Pro
- Work with an exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues
- Swanky new office in the centre of Amsterdam - fussball table and free lunches included
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- Rest up with 25 holidays per year and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings
- 5+ years of experience in channel/partner management
- Experience in software and/or web technology companies
- Ideally, you will possess vendor-side Call/ Contact Center experience with associated technologies
- Specific vertical experience with insurance, financial services, tech, telco, BPO is a plus
- Fast growth, startup experience preferred
- Experience analysing data and insights with an understanding of the role they play in developing and measuring effective partnerships programs
- Ability to influence partners and alliances with our thought leadership and drive product sales
- Knowledge of the global tech landscape, solutions, go-to-markets and contact center
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team