Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Surfly is a high-growth and award-winning Amsterdam-based start-up building interaction middleware that can share, secure and transform web experiences. We help our clients thrive in the era of digital transformation and remote product / service distribution, especially in highly regulated industries.
Our flagship product, co-browsing, enables leading organizations to enhance their customers’ journey in a fast and intuitive way. With features like video chat, secure document signing, PDF document completion, and file sharing, our powerful technology and API first approach enables our customers to innovate faster and create collaborative online experiences where both parties can take control and feel like they are sitting side-by-side.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing company. We've experienced strong growth and success in international markets and recently closed a round of financing to fund the next chapter of growth 🚀
Who we are looking for:
Surfly is looking for an ambitious person who is interested in a career in tech sales to step into the role of Sales Development Representative, based in Amsterdam. You should not be scared of speaking to strangers, are great at navigating the internet and apps, you're tenacious with a real passion for what you do and work well on your own but love being part of a larger team. You are creative and a big fan to find original approaches to solving problems. The successful applicant has the opportunity to grow with the company, learn the ropes of tech sales and make magic happen!
Day to day, you will:
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organisations
- Call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo Surfly (or another outcome that moves the sales cycle forward)
- Effectively handle and overcome objections
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure company goals and targets are met
- Focus on building brand awareness and engagement of the Surfly brand
- Help keep our CRM up-to-date
- MacBook and Jabra headset
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Work with other smart, ambitious, curious, and dependable colleagues
- Employee stock options: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- 25 holidays per year
- Company-wide gathering and team outings
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Professional development opportunities
- Foosball table at the office
- Beautiful office in city center with canal views
- Relocation assistance
- You have had exposure to doing sales, either through a job, extracurricular activities or internships.
- You’re tenacious, entrepreneurial, and bring a passion to what you do
- You have exceptional communication, creativity skills and a strong work ethic
- You are coachable and now how to take on feedback in order to develop further
- You are comfortable working in a fully remote environment.
- You know how to manage your time and can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day
- You’re hungry for feedback and on a path to develop and hone your selling skills
- You’re familiar with Salesforce (CRM), Linkedin Navigator, Outreach, or a similar cadence tool