Sales Development Representative (US Based)
Surfly is based in Amsterdam and the global market leader for co-browsing technology, powering in-person online experiences for more than 100,000 users and over 2 million sessions per year. Leading organizations use Surfly to upgrade existing Phone, Chat and Email channels with in-person online co-browsing experiences, resulting in greater customer satisfaction that exceed expectations. Following an easy setup, organizations can humanize existing interactions across all channels, systems and departments.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing company. We've experienced strong growth and success in international markets and recently closed a round of financing to fund the next chapter of growth 🚀
Who we are looking for:
Surfly is looking for an ambitious person with 1-2 years experience that is interested in a career in tech sales to step into the role of Sales Development Representative. While Surfly is based in Amsterdam, this will be a fully remote role based in the US. You should not be scared of speaking to strangers, are great at navigating the internet and apps, you're tenacious with a real passion for what you do and work well on your own but love being part of a larger team. The successful applicant has the opportunity to grow with the company, learn the ropes of tech sales and make magic happen!
Day to day, you will:
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organisations
- Call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo Surfly (or another outcome that moves the sales cycle forward)
- Effectively handle and overcome objections
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure company goals and targets are met
- Focus on building brand awareness and engagement of the Surfly brand
- Help keep our CRM up-to-date
- A shiny new MacBook Pro
- Work with an exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues
- Visits to Amsterdam (when things get back to normal!)
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- Rest up with 25 holidays per year and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings
- You have 1-2 years’ sales development experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You’re tenacious, entrepreneurial, and bring a passion to what you do
- You are comfortable working in a fully remote environment.
- You know how to manage your time and can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day
- You’re hungry for feedback and on a path to develop and hone your selling skills
- You’re familiar with Pipedrive (CRM), Linkedin Navigator, Outreach, or a similar cadence tool