Senior Front-end engineer (with UI/UX experience)
Surfly is an Amsterdam-based start-up and a leading provider of universal co-browsing technology. We enable leading organisations to understand and solve customer problems in a fast and intuitive way. More than 100K users with over 2 million sessions use Surfly’s award-winning technology to improve the customer journey, increase the lifetime value of a customer and improve NPS and customer satisfaction scores.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing company. We are experiencing very strong growth and success and recently closed a round of financing to fund the next chapter of growth 🚀
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team. This position takes care of the UI implementation across all our products and improves usability, design and style of our website.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimise application for maximum speed performance
- Maintain, monitor and improve website
- Work together with the support and sales teams to identify and resolve UX issues based on user feedback
- Work in a small team of highly skilled engineers. You will be able to directly impact our end product with minimal bureaucracy
- Sitting/standing desk, multiple screens and your choice of great hardware provided by company
- Nice office located in the center of Amsterdam with views of the Singel canal
- Reimbursement of costs for conferences, training, etc.
- Paid holiday leave
- 25 holidays and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- Tax benefits for foreign developers
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Demonstrated experience in UI/UX
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites (selenium)
- Good knowledge of webpack
- Familiar with git
- Bonus: Django, Python