We're looking for an enthusiastic and results-oriented product manager to push our co-browsing product forward.
You will lead the Product team consisting of a UI/UX designer, a product owner, and a technical writer. Your main responsibility will be to help Surfly get to product market fit by setting out a strategy.
In this role, you will make a major impact on the Surfly co-browsing solution through strategic decisions and project prioritization. You will be in contact with all other teams within Surfly as well as our clients, connecting the demand with the internal development plans, and producing a clear product roadmap that will guide the whole team. You will be the go-to person with regard to the product roadmap and product vision.
- Get us to PMF and prepare us for GMF
- Track the overall market and competitive dynamics
- Assess and prioritize the new features and client requests
- Collect input from clients and other team members and maintain the product roadmap
- Coordinate ongoing projects and communicate the deadlines
- Participate in feature design brainstorms with UX designer and developers